Saturday 4 April 2009

Day 24 – take 2

Thankfully I felt better by the end of yesterday so on I went with the day 24 workout.

Day 24 measurements:

Chest: 35"
Shoulders: 39.5"
Umbillicus: 32.5"
Hips: 37"
Gluteal fold L: 21.5"
Gluteal fold R: 22.25"
4" from SB of patella L: 18"
4" from SB of patella R: 18.75"
Arm L: 11"
Arm R: 11"
Calf L: 14"

Calf R: 14"


















Day 24 workout:
Started with shoulders and I definitely have a weakness in my left side. My right arm feels like it could go on longer and lift heavier. Then was on to back which was fine and finishing with biceps and triceps. I couldn't finish as my forearms were quite tender from my old office injury of repetitive strain playing up a bit. And by the end of training I was still feeling a little run down, and looking forward to the rest week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment